Monday, October 4, 2010

HELLO

So it has started getting colder at Eastern now which kinda sucks because its cold and you have to walk to all your classes.. GOOD THING IS TO HAVE BOOTS AND AN UMBRELLA!!! So I went to visit my friends at Misercordia University this weekend and also to watch our soccer boys play..which we won!!! sweet!!! I realized how bound we are here at Eastern as far as meeting people. At MU there were no visitation hours and restrictions like that.. the boys and girls were still seperated floor wise but it was mroe free and i think that i met more people in that one night there then I have this whole time at Eastern..totally not bashing EU though..i love my EAGLES!!!  I just realized that I need to step out of my little bubble and be more bold and confident in meeting guys and girls. Its all on me..o boy!!!

So here is a little random video of a kid i know and love very much!! He goes to my high school and is incredibly talented and the coolest guy ever!!!! Seeing what he is doing with his life and his talents makes me want to discover my true talents and use them the way that God wants me to..goal of the week..lol Anyway enjoy the video because I do!!!!



Have a great week guys and try to keep bundled up and warm so you dont get the flu...and get sleep!!! Very  important in college is work on your time management!!!

FIND YOUR TALENTS AND THINK HOW YOU CAN USE THEM FOR GOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment