Monday, October 25, 2010

Every Day

Well nothing extremely exciting has happend this week. However school has been getting easier for me and I feel less out of place and alone as I did before. I decided that this is where God wants me and that I simply need to be still and focus on my studies and on Him. I have also decided to do what I have passion for, in this case, the guitar. I am going to teach myself to play the guitar and I have already learned "Sweet Home Alabama". It is not very good right not because I am working on it. One day at a time! Cheerleading is going good as well. The basketball season is just about ready to begin so we will be doing more games instead of just practicing!! I have followed my own advice and got involved and become more open with meeting new people, and I am a living example that it works quite well.

Till next time,
Laura Stoltzfus

P.S. LAYER YOUR CLOTHES!!!! It helps when your walking in the cold air and then when you step into your overly warm class, you won't die of heat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment