Monday, September 27, 2010

Rainy Days

Hello again,
Sorry it has been a while since I have last posted but so much has happened. Before when I had talked about getting involved with college and clubs near by because it helps you adjust more...well that I took my own advice. Its not really a club I guess but I tried out and made the cheerleading squad here at Eastern University. I use to cheer before but haven't in a very long time. It is going so good besides the fact that during a stunt, a girl fell onto my head and now I have a concussion.... OOPS!! I am super excited to start cheering at the games though and can't wait to get our new uniforms. If you are reading this and attend EU, please come and support the basketball teams and see us cheer :). Also if you are interested in playing a sport.. check out the EU athletic website..great information as well as the upcoming events going on. I would totally encourage getting involved with sports, clubs, or activities going on around campus. TOTALLY WORTH IT. 

Till next time.. have a great week and awesome fact or today...rain-boots are a MUST in college life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment